Apologies for skipping over the test run with the yellow. Needless to say it worked. With that done and being satisfactory, I decided it was time to move on to the good paper which is 22" x 30" Rives BFK. I printed the blue block first with only minor frustrations (mostly regarding ink consistency). On the next day, it was time to print the yellow. I expected to have a few misaligned prints, but after about 6 ruined images, with no solution in sight, I was beginning to have fits. I tried various way of getting the paper to line up correctly, but to no avail! Eventually, I got to looking and noticed the sintra was no longer on the original line I had drawn on the board to glue it to. Here is the main reason nothing was registering:
Anyway, I am reglueing the Sintra back to the board tonight so hopefully printing will resume tomorrow.